Thursday, May 23, 2013

Water- Anytime Anywhere Fashion Accessory!

Hello! We all know how important water is for better digestion, weight-loss, staying healthy and so on. Basically, water is essential for human body to function. 
Honestly, I never liked drinking water. To me, it was always tasteless...so plain...boring...and list goes on and on. But recently, I find a way to drink more water and I amazed myself with how much more water I drink than before.

So what's changed? Well, there is no magic number I just used a simple trick
of using a STRAW. 




Sip up your water...gulping all that water can seem daunting. Do yourself a favor and get a package of straws or pick up a water bottle with built-in straw. 

It is an affordable and easy step that you can take towards healthy lifestyle. 

BONUS TIP- Add warm water with lemon to your daily morning ritual it can help with weight loss. 

Happy water drinking! Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment