Monday, May 20, 2013

New blogger on the block!!!!!!

Hello World! This is the first official post on my blog I always wanted to write my own blog, but for lack of time, I never did, until now. Today I decided to start my blog, and it is very hard to explain how excited I am about this blog. Here is a little randomness about me if you’re curious ;) I love the excitement of starting with a blank slate. I enjoy food, fashion, and uniqueness in this world. I like travelling but never got much chance to do so due to school. But this my friends is about to change because I am finishing up school pretty soon. YAYY!! My family and faith (Sikhism) come first in my life and I do have a few guilty pleasures...shopping, shopping and more shopping :D 

I am so excited about this blog!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon :)


"A new morning means a new beginning, a new struggle, a new endeavor, but with the Lord by our side we can overcome any challenges and turn obstacles into stepping stones."



Love 


Manu 


No comments:

Post a Comment