Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stay Fashionable Despite Rainy Day-Spring Outfit Ideas 2013

Okay so when I woke up this morning it was sunny/cloudy, but later it got all cloudy and rainy and cold :( The weather started me thinking about comfy but fashionable and trendy outfit ideas for rainy days for Spring 2013 :) Usually, I don't complain about rain but I just don't like when my feet get wet. URRGGGGHHH!!

For me, the most important thing for rainy days is to wear closed toe shoes. The second important thing for me would be ummmmmmmmmmm! Well never mind, let's get started with outfit ideas-

The first pairing-

Heart Shaped Earrings
Floral printed scarf
Cobalt Denim
(you can pick any color for pop of color)

Blouse
Breathable Denim Shirt

Add caption

So I put an outfit together with what I mentioned above! Check it out :)
Put together outfit!





Chic Rain Boots
The second pairing-
Loose Purple Cardigan

Fun Colored tank top/blouse
Leggings
Pearl Hairband 
My version of this outfit-


I went with floral tank top as flowers I think the flower makes this look oh-so- springy! I would put my hair up in a messy bun and add a pearl hairband to give this look a feminine touch ;)

Last outfit-



Black Leather Jacket

Color Block Earrings
Black Leggings
White Flowy Top
Black Boots



Check out my version!


So I stick to the popular black and white combo for this outfit, which is very trendy this Spring (2013). Orange lips, top knot hairstyle and bold eyebrows are going to make this look extra chic!


This is it for now! Enjoy and stay fashionable even in the rain!!! Oh and don't forget your umbrellas fashionistas!! Later :)

Don't be afraid to experiment with various colors, textures, patterns.....or I simply say FASHION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment