Monday, May 20, 2013

Jewelry Haul/Review! wholesale-dress.net

Hello Fashionistas! So last month I ordered 12 items for really cheap from an Asian website, called http://www.wholesale-dress.net/ 

Honestly, I was little skeptical about this website at first but then I gave it a shot after reading reviews and watching YouTube reviews. So for 12 jewelry pieces I paid US $23.74- the Total Price break down- US$ 15.81+ Shipping cost: US$ 7.93. 

The quality of the jewelry is very similar to Forever21 so I can't complaint much. The shipping took little longer than I expected which is understandable as they were shipping from China. 

They accept all major credit cards and Paypal. I just want to make one thing clear that I am not associated with this company and I am not trying to promote them. I am just sharing my haul and reviews about the products and service. 
Punk Style Snake Shape Necklace-Bronze $1.16

Leopard Design Necklace Gold $1.43
Punk Style Rivet Tassel Necklace $1.57
Color Block Triangle Shaped Earring
$0.51
Anchor Earrings $0.73
Heart Pattern Earrings Gold
$0.54

Wings Collar Necklace $1.49
Double Triangle Earrings Orange $0.95
Triangle Design Necklace $1.65
Colorful Necklace $ 2.03
Color Block Necklace $1.86

Retro Necklace $1.89
Okay so these are the pictures I got off from their website for close up look and the items I received look same as shown in pictures above.





I am super excited to wear this jewelry and can't wait to style! 

I hope you enjoyed my little review. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment