Friday, May 24, 2013

Review- The Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask

I am a very big fan of face masks! I like to try new masks every now and then, but there are some masks I really really really love. One of them would be The Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask.


I have been using it for two years now. I use it once every two weeks. It helps detoxify the skin, actually, you'll be able to see the oil appearing on dried mask. I don't have oily skin, but I use it for deep cleansing purposes. I recommended this to one of my friends with oily and acne-prone skin, she loved it and I noticed improvement in her skin appearance. Some people can dislike the smell but I think it smells fresh.

If you want to improve your skin appearance and you have combination/oily skin...this is the mask for you!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment